An inconspicuous vest, a damaged pot, a dirty cloth with an embroidered picture… Maybe for someone it is worthless, old and anonymous objects – for us these are priceless relics hiding the stories of their owners: a child who survived the frost wrapped in much too large clothes; a family who had some food obtained with the risk of their life to cook; wives and daughters who found the strength to survive thanks to one such an unusual message from their husband and father.
Thousands of our exhibits —- documents, photographs, everyday objects — appeal to us. They tell stories in a very vivid way and stimulate the imagination. And they never lie.
Do you want to know them? We encourage you to use the online catalog: – http://zbiory.sybir.bialystok.pl/zbiory/.
Do you store memorabilia from the past, which slowly but irretrievably deteriorate and only a few people are interested in their origin? Give them to the Sybir Memorial Museum. We will take care of them, protect them against the passage of time and give them a new life by showing them to thousands of people and telling their stories.
Do you have doubts or questions? Contact us. Detailed information can be obtained from:
Katarzyna Śliwowska – The menager of the Collections Department
- phone: 85 672 36 07
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Edward Dzikowski’s axe more
- Piotr Hajczuk’s mess tin more
- Radio receiver “Zvezda 54” more
- Marian Jonkajtys’ potato masher more
- Kodak Vollenda 620 camera more
- Zofia Dąbrowska’s wooden mushroom more
- Zofia Pełkowa’s cast iron dish more
- Renia Jackowska’s teddy bear more
- Walenty Jabłoński’s watch more
- Dzikowski Family’s zither more
- Cotton from the collections in Kazakhstan more
- A Picture of Stanisława Grabanowska more
- Helena Czulwik’s diary more
- Basia Świderska’s book more
- The sewing machine of the Sitarski Family more
- Elżbieta Baranówna’s shawl more
- A family picture of Zofia and Jan Gaciński’s wedding more
- Józef Jąkała’s violin more
- Jan Cieplak’s – the Archbishop of Vilnius – pipe more
- Henryk Prejzner’s suitcase more
- Adolf Saraniecki’s name day greeting cards more
- A picture with an image of the Mother of God with Baby Jesus more
- Basia Młynarz’s vest more