The Sybir Memorial Museum informs that, on the basis of the co-financing agreement No.POIS.08.01.00-00-0082 / 17-00 of December 28, 2017, it began the implementation of the project entitled: Memory of Sybir ”no. POIS.08.01.00-00-0082 / 17 under Measure 8.1 Protection of cultural heritage and development of cultural resources, priority axis VIII Protection of cultural heritage and development of cultural resources of the Infrastructure and Environment Operational Program 2014–2020.
The main goal of the project was to improve the accessibility of cultural infrastructure and cultural heritage and to increase the cultural competences of the society as important elements of the competitiveness of the economy.
Immediate goals of the project:
- increasing the attractiveness of the tourist and cultural offer of Bialystok, Podlasie and the country,
- improving the conditions for displaying and promoting the key elements of cultural heritage,
- improvement of the technical condition of cultural infrastructure and cultural heritage resources.
The purchase of equipment and fittings for the newly created permanent exhibition allowed for the expansion of the cultural activity of the Sybir Memorial Museum and made it possible, thanks to media that had not been used so far, to present the gathered collections according to world standards. As a result of the investment, a modern, attractive exhibition space has been created, which will be accompanied by a rich cultural and educational program (e.g. in an interactive and multimedia form), addressed to a wide audience — individual visitors, organized groups, workshop groups, groups participating in museum lessons.
The unique permanent exhibition, equipped thanks to the implementation of the project, in terms of the exhibition concept, the way of presenting content as part of multimedia and displaying artifacts, will become one of the main museum attractions of Bialystok, the region and the country. Some of the exhibits and certificates were made available for the first time, and thanks to the purchased equipment, they were properly displayed to visitors.
The creation of a modern and attractive exhibition of the collections of the Sybir Memorial Museum gives a chance to create a unique place on the map of Poland for the presentation and dissemination of the values of national and cultural heritage.
Total cost of the project – PLN 12,994,322.30,
including the contribution of European Funds – PLN 6,783,630.07.
The project implementation ended on April 30, 2021.
Information on the functioning of the mechanism for signaling potential irregularities or fraud.
In its activities, the Sybir Memorial Museum cares about the application of high standards of honesty and ethical conduct in all processes related to the implementation of activities.
In connection with the implementation of the project “Implementation of the permanent exhibition and purchase of equipment for the needs of the Sybir Memorial Museum“, we provide a tool developed by the OPI & E Managing Authority that allows you to provide information about suspected irregularities or financial fraud.
In order to report irregularities:
- use the form on the website: https://www.pois.gov.pl/strony/zglaszanie-nieprawidlowosci/
- or send a message to the email address: naduzycia.POIS@mr.gov.pl.
Below we present the various stages related to the implementation of the project “Implementation of the permanent exhibition and purchase of equipment for the Sybir Memorial Museum“:
- Contractor of the permanent exhibition — on June 19, 2019, an agreement was signed with Deko-Bau Sp. z o. o. for the supply of equipment and the implementation of the permanent exhibition of the Sybir Memorial Museum.
- Making a symbolic sculpture as part of the permanent equipment of the exhibition — on May 11, 2020, an agreement was signed with Martyna Pająk for the production and installation of the artistic installation “People of Ice”.
- Purchase and programming of the audioguide system — on April 16, 2020, an agreement was signed with MOVITECH Ł. Marzec i Wspólnicy Sp. j. for the delivery of the audioguide system along with its implementation at the core exhibition of the Sybir Memorial Museum.
- Purchase of equipment for rooms for cultural and workshop activities as well as exhibition service —- on August 10, 2020, an agreement was signed with Wilanka Sp. z o.o. for the supply of computer equipment.
- Purchase of equipment for rooms for cultural and workshop activities — on September 9, a contract was signed with the company ARTFORM Ewa Lorenc for the supply of furniture.
- Purchase and programming of the ticketing system — on September 29, 2020, an agreement was signed with Vector Software Sp. z o.o. for the delivery and implementation of a ticket sales and reservation system.
- Purchase of a multimedia guide — on November 18, 2020, an agreement was signed with TDC Polska Sp. z o.o. for the delivery of the multimedia guide system along with its implementation at the permanent exhibition of the Sybir Memorial Museum.
- Information and promotion activities — on February 28, 2020, three contracts were signed for the implementation of information and promotion activities: with Empem OOH Jurczewski, Fiedorowicz Sp. j. for the production and delivery of printing materials, with Interprima Sp. z o.o. NS. k. to conduct an information and promotion campaign on the Internet, with APLAN MEDIA Sp. z o.o. to conduct a promotional campaign on billboards.