Check, what are our working hours.
The working hours of the permanent exhibition:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:30 p.m. — 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
The working hours of the ticket office:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. — 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
The office is open from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The list of holidays, in which the Sybir Memorial Museum is closed for visitors:
- January 1st – New Year’s Day
- January 6th – The Feast of the Epiphany
- April 5th – First Day of Easter
- April 6th – Second Day of Easter
- May 1st
- May 3rd
- June 3rd – Corpus Christi
- August 15th – Assumption Day
- November 1st – All Saints’ Day
- November 11th – National Independence Day
- December 25th – First Day of Christmas
- December 26th – Second Day of Christmas
Before your visit, get acquainted with the rules of the Museum:
- Cover your mouth and nose — take personal safety precautions. (mask)
- Before entering, sterilize your hands.
- Measure your body temperature with an electronic thermometer. If it is higher, come back when you will feel better.
- Keep safe 1,5 m. distance from the staff and other visitors.
- The ticket office and the stationary shop have the possibility of card payment and contactless payment.
- Comply with the limit of people visiting the exhibition at the same time.