Types and prices of individual tickets:
- regular ticket to the permanent exhibition: 25 PLN
- reduced ticket to the permanent exhibition: 20 PLN
- group ticket (12-20 people) to the permanent exhibition – 20 PLN per person
- cost of individual tour with an audio guide — ticket price + the price of an audioguide 5 PLN
- cost of individual tour with the multimedia guide — ticket price + the price of the multimedia guide 20 PLN
Types and prices of tickets to the meet the author sessions organized by the Sybir Memorial Museum:
- regular ticket to the meet the author session: 10 PLN
- reduced ticket to the meet the author session: 5 PLN
Detailed information about audio guides and the multimedia guide can be found on the website:
- standard tours: ticket price + the cost of a guide
Detailed information about guided tours can be found on the website:
Before doing the shopping get familiar with the tours regulation:
- Last guests enter the exhibition 60 minutes before its closing, however the tour duration is approximately 120 minutes, that’s why we recomment coming to the museum minimum two hours before its closing.
- The tour duration with an audio guide or tablet with the multimedia guide application is 120 minutes, therefore we recommend renting them two hours before the closing of the exhibition.
- On Tuesdays entering the permanent exhibition is free for individual people. On Tuesdays there’s no possibility of visiting the permanent exhibition with a guide.
- For people with autism we offer tours during “the silent hours”. They apply in the public areas of the Museum and at the permanent exhibition on Wednesday from 9:30 am 1:30 pm.
LIST OF PEOPLE AUTHORISED TO FREE ENTERING AND DISCOUNTS
Free tickets to the permanent exhibition are available upon presentation of relevant documents:
- people bestowed the Order of the White Eagle, the Virtuti Militari Order, Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, The Medal for “Merit to Culture Gloria Artis”,
- museum employees listed in the National Museum Registry,
- members of International Council of Museums (ICOM) and International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS),
- holders of the Pole’s Card,
- members of the Sybiraks Association
- children up to 7 years old,
- veterans and injured veterans,
- journalists, on the basis of a valid journalistic ID
- holders of the Honorary Badge of Sybir
- holders of the Badge of Honor for Merits to the Sybir Association
- tour guides with the Certificate of the Sybir Memorial Museum,
- volunteers of the Sybir Memorial Museum,
- guardians of the workshops participants and guardians of school groups (maximally one guardian for 15 people)
Reduced price tickets are entitled on presentation of the appropriate documents:
- students of the education system, students of service workers’ colleges
- pupils, students and people making doctoral studies;
- people over 65 years of age, retirees, pensioners, social pensioners and disabled people with guardians;
- teachers of care and educational institutions, juvenile detention centers and shelters for minors, shelters for minors and diagnostic and consultation centers;
- people bestowed „the Badge for the care of monuments”;
- people bestowed “the Badge of Merit in the Service of Culture”;
- people bestowed an Honorary Badge “The Order of Merit for Polish Culture”;
- people awarded an Honorary Badge “The Order of Merit for Polish Culture”;
- people showing their ISIC card and Euro26 Card.
CONTACT WITH THE TICKET OFFICE
- phone number: +48 85 672 36 00
- phone number: +48 85 672 35 76
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING HOURS OF THE TICKET OFFICE
- Monday — Closed
- Tuesday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Thursday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Friday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Saturday — 12:00 p.m.−7:30 p.m.
- Sunday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
WORKING HOURS OF THE MUSEUM’S SHOP
- Monday — Closed
- Tuesday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Thursday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Friday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Saturday — 13:00 a.m.−8:30 p.m.
- Sunday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
WORKING HOURS OF THE PERMANENT EXHIBITION
- Monday — Closed
- Tuesday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Thursday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Friday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Saturday — 12:30 p.m.−8:00 p.m.
- Sunday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.