Types and prices of individual tickets:
- regular ticket to the permanent exhibition: 25 PLN
- reduced ticket to the permanent exhibition: 20 PLN
- group ticket (12-25 people) to the permanent exhibition – 20 PLN per person
- cost of individual tour with an audio guide — ticket price + the price of an audioguide 10 PLN
- cost of individual tour with the multimedia guide — ticket price + the price of the multimedia guide 20 PLN
Types and prices of tickets to the meet the author sessions organized by the Sybir Memorial Museum:
- regular ticket to the meet the author session: 15 PLN
- reduced ticket to the meet the author session: 10 PLN
Detailed information about audio guides and the multimedia guide can be found on the website:
- standard tours: ticket price + the cost of a guide
Detailed information about guided tours can be found on the website:
Before doing the shopping get familiar with the tours regulation:
- Last guests enter the exhibition 60 minutes before its closing, however the tour duration is approximately 120 minutes, that’s why we recomment coming to the museum minimum two hours before its closing.
- The tour duration with an audio guide or tablet with the multimedia guide application is 120 minutes, therefore we recommend renting them two hours before the closing of the exhibition.
- On Wednesdays entering the permanent exhibition is free for individual people. On Wednesdays there’s no possibility of visiting the permanent exhibition with a guide.
- For people with autism we offer tours during “the silent hours”. They apply in the public areas of the Museum and at the permanent exhibition on Wednesday from 9:30 am 1:30 pm.
LIST OF PEOPLE AUTHORISED TO FREE ENTERING AND DISCOUNTS
Free tickets to the permanent exhibition are available upon presentation of relevant documents:
- people bestowed the Order of the White Eagle, the Virtuti Militari Order, Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, The Medal for “Merit to Culture Gloria Artis”,
- museum employees listed in the National Museum Registry,
- members of International Council of Museums (ICOM) and International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS),
- holders of the Pole’s Card,
- members of the Association of Siberian Deportees
- children up to 7 years old,
- veterans and injured veterans,
- journalists, on the basis of a valid journalistic ID
- holders of the Honorary Badge of Sybir and members of the Community of Siberian Grandchildren
- holders of the Badge of Honor for Merits to the Sybir Association
- tour guides with the Certificate of the Sybir Memorial Museum,
- volunteers of the Sybir Memorial Museum,
- guardians of the workshops participants and guardians of school groups (maximally one guardian for 15 people)
Reduced price tickets are entitled on presentation of the appropriate documents:
- students of the education system, students of service workers’ colleges
- pupils, students and people making doctoral studies;
- people over 65 years of age, retirees, pensioners, social pensioners and disabled people with guardians;
- teachers of care and educational institutions, juvenile detention centers and shelters for minors, shelters for minors and diagnostic and consultation centers;
- people bestowed „the Badge for the care of monuments”;
- people bestowed “the Badge of Merit in the Service of Culture”;
- people bestowed an Honorary Badge “The Order of Merit for Polish Culture”;
- people awarded an Honorary Badge “The Order of Merit for Polish Culture”;
- people showing their ISIC card and Euro26 Card.
Curator Guided Tour (by the Museum’s employee)
We invite you to visit the exhibition in the company of an employee of the Sybir Memorial Museum
Do you want to get to know the permanent exhibition of the Sybir Memorial Museum in detail? Are you curious about what it’s like to work at our museum? If you care about a guide who knows the exhibition from the inside out, and thanks to his daily work at the Museum, he got to know the subject of Siberia in depth — take advantage of a curatorial tour.
CURATOR GUIDED TOUR (BY THE MUSEUM’S EMPLOYEE)
The permanent exhibition is showed around by employees of the Sybir Memorial Museum, who have undergone the same certification process that our institution requires from external guides. If you are interested in such sightseeing, please book tickets and guided tours at the Museum ticket offices, by phone or e-mail: +48 85 672 36 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to contact us well in advance — the availability of dates depends on the work plans of the Museum employees. Please also note that a maximum of 25 people can enter with one guide. If your group is larger, you need two guides so that everyone can enter the exhibition at the approximate time. We would like to remind you that Wednesdays are excluded from group tours – this is the day of free admission for individuals.
The cost of a curatorial tour — ticket price + the cost of a guide (200 PLN in Polish, 400 PLN in a foreign language).
Curator tours are available in the following languages:
CONTACT WITH THE TICKET OFFICE
- phone number: +48 85 672 36 00
- phone number: +48 85 672 35 76
- e-mail: email@example.com
WORKING HOURS OF THE TICKET OFFICE
- Monday — Closed
- Tuesday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Thursday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Friday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Saturday — 10:00 p.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Sunday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
WORKING HOURS OF THE MUSEUM’S SHOP
- Monday — Closed
- Tuesday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Thursday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Friday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Saturday — 11:00 a.m.−6:15 p.m.
- Sunday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
WORKING HOURS OF THE PERMANENT EXHIBITION
- Monday — Closed
- Tuesday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Thursday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Friday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Saturday — 10:30 p.m.−6:00 p.m.
- Sunday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.