Information clause on personal data processing in the Sybir Memorial Museum
In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, the Sybir Memorial Museum inform that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is the Sybir Memorial Museum with its registered office at Węglowa 1 Street, 15-121 Bialystok, REGON: 366215932, NIP: 5423264915.
2. The data administrator can be contacted via email: email@example.com or in writing to the address of the administrator’s office with the note of the DPO. The inspector of personal data protection can be contacted in all matters relating to the processing and protection of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing at the Sybir Memorial Museum.
3. Personal data may be processed for the purposes of implementing the statutory activities of the Sybir Memorial Museum as fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator specified in the Act of November 21, 1996. on museums (Journal of Laws 2012, item 987) and the Act of October 25, 1991. on organizing and conducting cultural activities (Journal of Laws of 2012, item 406), pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR.
In addition, the processing of personal data may take place for the purpose of:
- conducting recruitment — pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a and c GDPR,
- establishing and maintaining business contacts — pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a and c GDPR,
- carrying out activities related to the promotion and marketing of the Museum, including organizing campaigns, competitions and events, and running the Newsletter – pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a and c GDPR,
- concluding and performing contracts — pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR,
- implementation of claims arising from the concluded contract — pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR,
- booking and sale of admission tickets to the Sybir Memorial Museum — pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR,
- implementation of educational activities — pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR,
- securing museum collections against possible dangers, in particular damage or theft, and ensuring the safety of people staying on the premises of the Museum using the CCTV video monitoring system – pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR,
- in other cases, your personal data is processed only on the basis of previously granted consent to the extent and for the purpose specified in the consent.
4. Recipients of personal data may be entities providing the Administrator with technical and organizational services, such as, for example, software and IT system suppliers, entities providing technical support, entities providing protection services for persons and property, entities providing legal services to the Museum and entities authorized by virtue of rights.
5. Personal data will be processed for the period, which is necessary to achieve the goals set out in point. 3 in accordance with the Chancellery Instruction of the Sybir Memorial Museum and kept for the period specified in the Uniform List of Files of the Sybir Memorial Museum or until the consent has been withdrawn, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
6. In accordance with the applicable regulations (articles 12—22 of the GDPR), in connection with the processing of personal data by the Museum, you are entitled to:
- the right to information about the processing of your personal data and the right to access data,
- the right to rectify data,
- the right to delete data,
- the right to limit processing,
- the right to object to data processing,
- the right to withdraw previously granted consent,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
7. The person who gave consent to the processing of their personal data may withdraw it at any time by clicking on the resignation link in the footer of the serial message sent automatically or send such information directly to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Personal data processed by the Administrator will not be transferred to third countries or to international organizations.
9. Your personal data may have been obtained as a result of civil law activities, inquiries, implementation of the contract concluded with the Administrator’s contractor, correspondence, as well as from publicly available sources (internet search engines, websites, official registers).
10. Your personal data is necessary to achieve the goal/s referred to in point 3. In a situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary .
11. The collected personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Information on data processing on the website
2. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their processing and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts.
3. The website may have the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through voluntarily entered information by the user in online forms such as newsletter, contact form, product order form, cooperation form, etc.;
- by automatically collecting “cookies”.
5. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently from the Website and are not supervised by this website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you to read.
Information about cookies
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are saved and stored in the end device of the Website user, i.e. computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.
3. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the storage time in the end device and a unique number used to identify the browser used to connect to the website. Cookies do not contain any personal data.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the displayed content by recognizing the website user’s end device;
- creating analyzes and statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- logging in to the website, maintaining the session and remembering the choices made by the website user.
5. As part of the website, the Sybir Memorial Museum may use the following types of cookies:
a) performance (collecting information on the way the website is used by end-users, e.g. the most visited pages, error messages, etc.);
b) functional, such as:
- session cookies — these are temporary information stored in the browser’s memory until the end of the session, containing user settings, e.g. language, contrast level, consents and enabling user authentication;
c) foreign (from social media sites in the case of displaying embedded multimedia materials), such as:
- facebook.com cookies — (the rules for using Facebook cookies are available at: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/).
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every posting in the user’s device of the Website. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies may be placed at the end device of the user of the website of the Sybir Memorial Museum and then used by advertisers cooperating with the website, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications.
10. Below we show how to change cookie settings in the most popular web browsers: