Alina Maliszewska is an icon of Polish film animation, a co-author of cartoon series such as “Dziwne Przygody Koziołka Matołka” (“The Strange Adventures of Matolek the Billy-Goat”), “Baśnie i waśnie” (“Fairy tales and Feuds”) and “Proszę słonia” (“Please, Mr Elephant”), as well as the director of forty animated films, including for adults. She was a recognized artist, screenwriter and set designer.
Her unusual drawings became the basis of the exhibition and publication available in the bookstore of the Sybir Memorial Museum.
The exhibition consists of a platform, four information boards and a symbolic album. In the case of a small exhibition space, only one information board with a description of the exhibition may be used.
- overall size after folding: 145 cm wide x 90 cm deep x 50 cm high
- size of each element: 77.5 cm wide x 90 cm deep x 50 cm high
- Four boards, 70 x 170 cm, blackout fabric 440 g/m2, durst printing.
- Total size: 72 x 62 cm
- Picture pages: 70 x 60 cm blackout fabric 440 g/m2, durst printing
Detailed information about the terms of renting the exhibition provides the Permanent Exhibition Department
- phone number: 85 672 36 06, 85 672 35 81
- e-mail: email@example.com