Types and the prices of individual tickets:
- regular ticket to the permanent exhibition: 25 PLN
- reduced ticket to the permanent exhibition: 20 PLN
- group ticket (12-20 people) to the permanent exhibition – 20 PLN per person
- cost if individual tour with an audioguide — ticket price + the price of an audioguide 5 PLN
Detailed information about audio guides and a multimedia guide can be found on the website https://sybir.bialystok.pl/en/plan-your-visit/visiting/independent-tours/
- standard tours: ticket price + the cost of a guide
Detailed information about guided tours can be found on the website https://sybir.bialystok.pl/en/plan-your-visit/visiting/guided-tours/
Before doing the shopping get familiar with the tours regulation.
Last guests enter the exhibition 60 minutes before its closing.
On Tuesdays entering the permanent exhibition is free. Free tickets need to be booked earlier. Free tickets should be taken at the tickets office 15 minutes before the appointed time.
For people with autism we offer tours during “the silent hours”. They apply in the public areas of the Museum and on the permanent exhibition on Tuesday from 9:30 am 1:30 pm.
LIST OF PEOPLE AUTHORISED TO FREE ENTERING AND DISCOUNTS:
Free tickets are entitled on presentation of the appropriate documents:
- people bestowed the Order of the White Eagle, the Virtuti Militari Order, Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, The Medal for “Merit to Culture Gloria Artis”,
- museum employees listed in the National Museum Registry,
- members of International Council of Museums (ICOM) and International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS),
- holders of the Pole’s Card,
- members of the Sybiraks Association
- children up to 7 years old,
- veterans and injured veterans,
- journalists, on the basis of a valid journalistic ID
- holders of the Honorary Badge of Sybir
- holders of the Badge of Honor for Merits to the Sybir Association
- tour guides with the Certificate of the Sybir Memorial Museum,
- volunteers of the Sybir Memorial Museum,
- guardians of the workshops participants and guardians of school groups (maximally one guardian for 15 people)
Reduced price tickets are entitled on presentation of the appropriate documents:
- students of the education system, students of service workers’ colleges
- pupils, students and people making doctoral studies;
- people over 65 years of age, retirees, pensioners, social pensioners and disabled people with guardians;
- teachers of care and educational institutions, juvenile detention centers and shelters for minors, shelters for minors and diagnostic and consultation centers;
- people bestowed „the Badge for the care of monuments”;
- people bestowed “the Badge of Merit in the Service of Culture”;
- people bestowed an Honorary Badge “The Order of Merit for Polish Culture”;
- people awarded an Honorary Badge “The Order of Merit for Polish Culture”;
- people showing their ISIC card and Euro26 Card.
CONTACT WITH THE TICKET OFFICE
- phone number: +48 85 672 36 00
- phone number: +48 85 672 35 76
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING HOURS OF THE TICKET OFFICE
- Monday — Closed
- Tuesday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Thursday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Friday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
- Saturday — 12:00 p.m.−7:30 p.m.
- Sunday — 9:00 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
WORKING HOURS OF THE MUSEUM’S SHOP
- Monday — Closed
- Tuesday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Thursday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Friday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
- Saturday — 13:00 a.m.−8:30 p.m.
- Sunday — 10:00 a.m.−5:30 p.m.
WORKING HOURS OF THE PERMANENT EXHIBITION
- Monday — Closed
- Tuesday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Thursday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Friday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.
- Saturday — 12:30 p.m.−8:00 p.m.
- Sunday — 9:30 a.m.−5:00 p.m.